Shadow of the Storm
If I could say a thousand times
A thousand words or so
There will never be a way
For me nor you to know
Just how much we will have seen,
Once this life is through,
But no matter what befalls us now
I’ll do anything for you.
There was a time when fate it seemed
Would take us to the deep,
To the confusing innards of our minds,
And always make us weep,
But no more shall I allow such sorrow
Or such endless pain,
For I would spend my years with you
Dancing in the rain.
The thunder of the mighty storm
Swiftly clouds the day
And whispers out of shadow born
Will soon fade away.
Yet I have hope we can revive
What for so long we’ve lost
Even if it takes forever;
It will be worth the cost.
Because I cannot ever let you go,
Not even in my dreams;
A knife upon my aching heart
Picks slowly at the seams.
So take my hand and come with me,
Together horn and wing,
And always this remember well;
We share everything.
- blanca-angelica-loveless reblogged this from 8760-lokis-in-a-year
- honeywolf likes this
- 8760-lokis-in-a-year reblogged this from king-loki
- fangirling-frostgiant reblogged this from king-loki and added:
- fangirling-frostgiant likes this
- redsky981 likes this
- thesefandomsruinedme23 reblogged this from thegameisthunder
- thesefandomsruinedme23 likes this
- crazyassshenanigans likes this
- thegameisthunder likes this
- thegameisthunder reblogged this from king-loki
- werelookingforlove likes this
- agentnatalia reblogged this from king-loki
- agentnatalia likes this
- hellomynameismorganinstagram likes this
- king-loki posted this